Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Shopping Trip Edition #1 -Retail

TARGET

4) Bathroom Towels= $8 (2ea)
3) Circo Kids Pajama Sets- $15 (5ea)
1) Character Kids Winter Hat & Mittens- $3
1) Megablock Tote- $13.
2) Crayola Color Cans- $13.98 (6.99ea)
1) Set of (2) Stools- $49.99
1) Circo Socks- $1

Coupons Used:
- $2 off Purchase of $10 or more of Crayola (product package)
-$23.75 in GC (from Glade & Aveeno Deal)

Tax= $7.69
Total= $82.40
OOP= $0 (Paid with GC's from Verio Deal)




KOHLS

1) Down Comforter- $26.99   (usually 119.99!)
1) Throw Blanket- $8.99  (usually 39.99!)
1) Velour Jacket- $9.99  (usually 30!)
1) Velour Pants- $9.99  (usually 30!)
1) Infant Sweater- $4.80  (usually 12!)
1) Junior Boots- $29.99  (usually 79.99!)

Coupons Used:
-$10 off your purchase (BF Special Mailer)
- $15% off purchase (BF Special Mailer)

Tax= $4.72
Total= $71.14
OOP= $0 (paid with GC's from Verio Deal)

Received: $15 Kohls Cash!


KMART

8) Figit Friends Newbies- $71.92 (8.99ea)

Coupons Used:
(8) - $10/1 Figit Friends (NLA) -Adjusted down to $8.99ea

Tax= $5.84
OOP= $0 (paid with GC from Verio Deal)





I also went to ToysRus and got:


1) Spongebob Chair w/ ottoman - 39.99 (usually 69.99, not including ottoman)

Coupons Used:
- $10% off (Asked Manager for a discount since it was quite dirty, nothing resolve cant do!)
 -$5 off $25 (My sons Birthday Gift Mailer)
-25% off purchase (Email Coupon)

Tax= $1.47
Total= $24.87
OOP= $0 (used GC from Verio Deal)




1) Cash Register- $7.99 
1) Mickey Mouse Giggly Buddy- $22.99
1) Little Tikes FisherPrice Truck $14.99

Coupons Used:
(2)- $5 off FisherPrice Toys (FisherPrice House Party)
 -$5 off $25 (My sons Birthday Gift Mailer)

Tax= $3.33
Total= $34.30
OOP= $0 
($7.99 on GC from Verio Deal, 
Mother paid for the others since they were her Xmas gifts for my son)














4 comments:

  1. Can you please teach me how to coupon? I would love to learn. Also where do you get all your coupons from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually get 4-6 Newspapers, then I browse the internet for a lot of coupons. You can also find a lot of coupons in stores and even in magazines. Contacting companies is a great way too! If you have any questions I can help you with please just let me know -SUAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find coupons on the internet because I never find any good ones & what kinds of magazines? What companies did you contact. By the way my name is Breanna. Sorry I didn't properly interduce myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Breanna, If you head over to the "Couponing for Beginners" tab I list some great sites to get coupons. Another great way is to look on the companies websites for a "special offers" tab as well as there Facebook for coupons. I don't really have specific magazine coupons I look in, usually all the living/woman ones have coupons, I usually browse them when I'm at the doctors or whenever I get one in the mail. I contact a lot of companies, you can start out by contacting the companies your use a lot of products from. Usually you can do this once a year for most companies but some companies allow more (Turkey Hill you can contact once a month- they give a huge pamphlet of coupons) ...Hope I could help you!- SUAC

    ReplyDelete